No products in the cart.
Boost your microbiota, the key for a good immune system
The role of more than 100,000 billion bacteria of 400 different species, living in our intestines, is not limited to the assimilation of nutrients and the elimination of waste. It extends to the protection of the entire organism. As real barriers against infections, these bacteria stimulate 70 to 85% of the production of the immune cells of the organism, such as macrophages and lymphocytes, responsible for the production of antibodies that will allow you to fight against the influenza virus.
Even more surprising, studies conducted by Michael D. Gershon, a researcher at Columbia University in the United States, have shown that the bacteriological balance of our intestines affects our mood. It contains more than 100 million neurons and contributes at 80% to the production of serotonin, the happiness hormone.
An imbalance in the microbiota can therefore weaken your immune system. The good news is that this microbiota can be “repaired” in a few weeks by reintroducing the appropriate strains.
Improve the performance of your immune system with selected strains
Bacteria such as Lactobacillus acidophilus and rhamnosus are particularly known to strengthen immunity in the intestinal mucosa and thus be effective against pathogens responsible for food poisoning or to avoid complications due to antibiotic treatment. But they also have a powerful effect on general immunity in the fight against viruses. At the same time, a supplement of Bifidobacterium longum and Infantis is essential to boost your defenses. These bacteria are the most widespread and constitute for example 95% of the intestinal flora of breastfed children, which explains their greater resistance to infections.
Combine these strains with prebiotics for a much better action than probiotics alone
Fructo Oligo Saccharides (FOS), Xylitol and Ribose are essential to nourish the bacteria in your intestinal flora – which is undoubtedly as important as bringing new ones to it. Indeed, these prebiotics are non-assimilable glues whose ingestion induces a better balance of the microbiota, by promoting the production of biobacteria and the reduction of pathogenic bacteria colonies.
This combination of probiotics and prebiotics is therefore essential for a balanced microbiota, for enhanced immunity!
But beware, microbiotes taken in supplements are fragile and, for them to be effective, they must resist the acidity of the stomach and then reach the intestines. Many commercially available strains do not survive gastric pH because they are not gastro-protected. More than with any other supplements, it is important that pre and probiotics are gastro-protected to offer their full efficacy.
The perfect choice: Activa Well Being Symbiotic
- Composed of a studied mixture of 4 recognised strains of microbiota with complementary actions for a complete, effective and rapid colonisation of the intestine,
- 3 prebiotics strains are associated to 4 strains of microbiota in order to strengthen their action,
- Boosts the immune system
- Restores the unbalanced intestinal flora
- The excellent tolerance obtained thanks to the synergy of these different components allows it to be used in long term with no side effect
- Acts as a “delayed release” to pass the gastric barrier,
- Fully bioavailable
- Biocompatible, it respects the body and acts in depth on our vitality,
- Result of the latest pharmaceutical innovations, it is presented in the form of “controlled release” microgranules to ensure an effective and controlled release of the active ingredients. Their spherical and multi-particle shape increases the surface area for exchange and diffusion, guaranteeing a fast passage of the gastric barrier without altering the active ingredients, for increased efficiency.
We’ve selected a range of supplements:
- Made of 100% natural active ingredients
- Completely bioavailable and biocompatible
- In “Controlled release” microgranules form to ensure prolonged effectiveness and targeted action in the body