No products in the cart.
Roughly 60% of our body is made of water.
Drinking water is essential to your health but also to prevent the side effects of dehydration. We should consume at least 8 glasses of water in a day to maintain the body’s fluid balance, which helps transport nutrients in the body, regulate body temperature, digest food and more. When your body is dehydrated, your cells retain water as a defense mechanism to stock up for the next “water drought” and you can suffer from water retention.
7 Signs you may be dehydrated
- Dry mouth and swollen tongue
- Dry skin
- Joint and Muscle pain or Muscle cramp
- Water retention
Best tips for staying hydrated
- Drink the amount of water that you need according to your body weight.
- Think about drinking plenty of water before, during and after exercise.
- Avoid alcohol that increases dehydration.
- Don’t forget your skin needs to be hydrated too! choose a skincare product that has natural hydrating agents for a soft
and younger-looking skin.
- Eat your water.
We’ve selected a range of supplements:
- Made of 100% natural active ingredients
- Completely bioavailable and biocompatible
- In “Controlled release” microgranules form to ensure prolonged effectiveness and targeted action in the body