No products in the cart.
Oleatonic range: Omega oils for your well being
Omega oils play an important role in essential organic functions of the body. Find out was are the best Omega oils for well being.
Human Structure is a range of products that allows the body to make the best use of our nutrients and promote their absorption, regulation and metabolism. The approach is to regulate a function rather than push supplementation, allowing a bioindividual approach of the organism as each individual is unique..
The range contains 3 omega oil blends, called Oleatonics to bring and support the regulation of Omega 3, 6, and 9 in your body according to your needs. How different are they?
The differences between Omega 3, 6, & 9
3 different products with Omega 3, 6, & 9
Omegas 3 & 6 for brain functions:
- Helps improve memorization and concentration
- Beneficial action on emotional balance, especially for premenstrual syndrome PMS
- Protects the skin from dryness and dehydration
Omega 3, 6 & 9 to support lipids metabolism and protect the skin:
- Powerful anti-free radical, fights skin aging
- Nourishes, moisturizes, and contributes to skin balance
- Helps to manage premenstrual syndrome PMS
Quality Omega 3 to support the cardiovascular sphere
- Balances EPA & DHA to maintain cardiac functions
- Supports cognitive functions
- Maintain visual functions
Laboratoires Activa is the French expert in phytovitality for more than 30 years. Their range of natural supplements is carefully designed to promote optimum results thanks to unique patented technology and synergistic action of natural active ingredients. Discover the range of Oleatonic oils here.
We’ve selected a range of supplements:
- Made of 100% natural active ingredients
- Completely bioavailable and biocompatible
 Omega 3:
 Omega 6:
 Omega 9: